The National Police Service Commission (NPSC) has announced job openings and invited qualified members of the public to apply.
Through a notice dated Tuesday, April 13, 2021, the commission advertised 60 job vacancies ranging from entry-level positions to managerial posts.
Interested parties have been advised to submit their applications online through the commissions portal http://www.psckjobs.go.ke/NPSC.jobs.aspx
Kenyans seeking further clarity on the application process and requirements have been asked to visit http://www.npsc.go.ke/
Kenyan Police at a parade. |Photo| Courtesy|
All applications should reach the commission on or before 5pm April 26, 2021, and be addressed to: The Chief Executive Officer, National Police Service Commission, Skypark Building, Westlands, P.O. Box 47363-00100 NAIROBI.
Here are the vacancies;
Manager Counselling Services - 1 post, Senior Counsellor - 5 posts, Counselor II - 6 posts, Senior Social worker - 4 posts, Social Worker III & II - 6 posts, Administrative Officer - 2 posts, Human Resource Officer II - 4 posts, Research Assistant - 4 posts.
Accountant II -1 post, Record Management Officer II/ Librarian III & II - 2 posts, ICT Officer III & II - 4 posts, Information Officer II - 2 posts, Program Officer II - 2 posts, Supply Chain Management Officer II - 2 posts, Office administrative assistant - 2 posts, Clerical Officer II - 6 posts, Receptionist - 2 posts, and Office Assistants - 4 posts.
How to Apply
1. All first-time users of the Online Recruitment and Selection system should provide an ID / Passport Number, Surname, current Email address, and a password to access the system.
2. To apply for any of the advertised job or internship opportunities, sign into the system using the ID / Passport Number and the Password created in (1) above.
3. Applicants must provide their personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees, and any other relevant information before submitting the application. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
4. Applicants are advised to print and keep a copy of the Feedback Report (application summary) by clicking on the Report tab or Application Summary link on the Application Menu.
5. The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend/revisit their application(s) at any time before the Advert Closure Date.