Kenya Railways Corporation has announced changes to a recent job advertisement it put out, revising the positions on offer.
The state agency in a notice dated April 28, 2021, revised the jobs it had initially offered, nullifying the first advertisement.
Kenya Railways added an advertisement for the role of Rail Development Manager which seeks managers in the civil engineering, mechanical engineering, signaling and communication engineering posts.
Each applicant is expected to quote the job reference number on the envelope or the application letter.
"Interested and qualified candidates MUST complete the Kenya Railways application form KR/HR/08, attach their testimonials, certificates, copy of their National Identification Card (ID) and Curriculum Vitae (CV).
Applicants are also required to attach a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI).
They must also provide clearance forms from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
Applicants are also required to attach Compliance Certificates from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) and Clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission (EACC).
They will also be required to provide Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
All applications must be addressed to the Managing Director, Kenya Railways, P.O, BOX 30121, 00100, Nairobi.
The state agency announced that applications are due late on or before May 7, 2021.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
"An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the qualifications and responsibilities and responsibilities of the position will be negotiated with the right candidate," KR stated.
Here is the Revised List of Vacant Positions;
1. General Manager Human Resources and Administration
2. General Manager Finance
3. Corporate Affairs and Public Relations Manager
4. Rail Development Manager
a) Civil engineering
b) Mechanical engineering
c) Signaling and Communication engineering
5. Assets Development & Maintenance Manager
6. Assistant Legal manager - board services
7. Assistant Manager - Quantity Survey
8. Assistant Manager - Business Development
9. Assistant Manager - Estate, Valuation & Agency
10. Assistant Manager - Budget and Corporate Planning
11. Assistant Manager - Enterprise Risk Management & Business Processes
12. Assistant Quantity Survey Manager
13. Assistant Records Manager
14. Assistant Transport Manager
15. Assistant Finance Manager
16. Assistant ICT Manager