President William Ruto on Tuesday, September 13, took his oath of office as the fifth President of the Republic of Kenya.
Ruto was sworn in at Kasarani Stadium, Nairobi with over 60, 000 Kenyans gracing the event.
However, a number of Kenyans could not make it to Kasarnai and opted to follow the event on different TV channels, Youtube and social media platforms.
The Media Council of Kenya (MCK) has released a report on the number of Kenyans who watched the swearing-in via Youtube.
Here is the list of the most watched Youtube channels during the swearing-in ceremony;
1. Citizen TV - An average of 232, 387 followed the event.
2. NTV Kenya - An average of 67, 908 followed the event.
3. Nation - An average of 24, 596 followed the event.
4. KBC Channel 1 - An average of 18, 368 followed the event.
5. KTN News - An average of 17, 784 followed the event.
Here is the full list by MCK;