President William Ruto on Tuesday, September 27, unveiled his Cabinet at State House.
The Head of State named ANC party leader Musalia Mudavadi as the Prime Cabinet Secretary in his Government.
President Ruto also assigned Mudavadi six roles in his government as follows;
1. Assist the President and the Deputy President in the coordination and supervision of Government Ministries and State Departments.
2. In liaison with the Ministry responsible for Interior and National Administration, oversee the implementation of National Government policies, programs, and projects.
3. Chair and Coordinate National Government legislative agenda across all ministries and state departments in consultation with and for transmission to the Party/Coalition Leaders in Parliament.
4. Facilitate inter-ministerial coordination of cross-functional initiatives and programmes.
5. Coordinate and supervise the technical monitoring and evaluation of Government policies, programs, and projects across Ministries.
6. Perform any other function as may be assigned by the President.
The ANC leader also thanked President Ruto for naming him the Prime Cabinet Secretary.
"I take this opportunity to thank His Excellency The President of The Republic of Kenya Dr William Ruto for nominating me to serve Kenyans as the Prime Cabinet Secretary," Mudavadi stated.