Political Analyst Mutahi Ngunyi has lauded President William Ruto following the unveiling of his Cabinet Secretaries.
Ngunyi in a tweet said the President deserves praise for the choice of men and women he entrusted with the responsibility of turning around the economy of the country and implementing his agenda to Kenyans.
He said the move by the President to reward his loyalists and those who stood with him during the campaigns shows his mastery of politics.
He further said the general outlook of the Cabinet is impressive adding that they should all focus on implementing their agenda to Kenyans.
"Give it to Ruto. Like him or NOT, this MAN is Honourable. He has REWARDED everyone that STOOD by him. The CURRENCY of Politics is LOYALTY, not COMPETENCE. And his Cabinet is CREDIBLE. Now they must weave the Hustler DOCTRINE in whatever SHAPE or FORM. This is our new NORMAL," Ngunyi tweeted on Tuesday evening,
President Ruto on Tuesday unveiled his Cabinet to the public during which he rewarded those who stood with her during the campaign season.
He also roped in the services of few technocrats who he believed will help shape his government agenda.
Here is the full list of his Cabinet members:
Prime Cabinet Secretary - Musalia Mudavadi
2. Interior - Kithure Kindiki
3. National Treasury-Njuguna Ndung'u
4. Public Service and Gender - Aisha Jumwa
5. Defence - Aden Duale
6. Water, Sanitation & Irrigation - Alice Wahome
7. Foreign and Diaspora Affairs -Alfred Mutua
8. Trade - Moses Kuria
9. EAC - Rebecca Miano
10. Roads - Onesmus Kipchumba Murkomen
11. Lands - Zacharia Mwangi Njeru
12. Tourism - Peninah Malonza
13. Agriculture - Mithika Linturi1
4. Education - Ezekiel Machogu
15. Energy and Petroleum - Davis Chirchir
16. Sports - Ababu Namwamba
17. Cooperatives and MSMEs - Simon Chelugui
18. Mining - Salim Mvurya
19. Labour - Florence Bore
20. Health - Susan Wafula
21. Communication - Eliud Owalo
o22. Environment & forestry - Roselinda Soipan Tuya
Attorney General - Justin Muturi
National Security adviser - Monica Juma
Secretary to the cabinet - Mercy Wanjau